|Location||431 Queen St. W., Toronto, Canada|
|Date Posted||Feb 19, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Website & E-commerce Manager is a key member of our team who will help us achieve continued growth of our successful online business. The Manager is the go-to person for all things web-related.
About Due West: We are an omnichannel fashion retailer located at 431 Queen St. W in Toronto. Learn more about us at www.duewest.ca
• Keep website content current
-Remove outdated content, sold-out products
-Create attractive collection pages
-Create lifestyle blog pages
• Build email campaigns and related web pages and coupons
• Keep email list current on email service provider's platform
• Participate in management of photography and video process
• Develop Facebook / Instagram postings and advertising
Manage Online Transactions
• Prepare online orders for fulfillment
• Process customer payments
• Create list for inventory pull
• Create shipping labels and any special instructions to be used by fulfillment team
• Assist with fulfillment when required
Manage Customer Service
• Respond to phone/email inquiries about product issues
• Respond to phone/email inquiries about order status
• Manage returns and refunds
• Arrange for regular pickup of customer orders
• Follow-up with UPS, Canada Post, etc. about any unwarranted charges
Other Administrative Tasks
• Assist with Purchase Order management
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Highly organized; accurate; strong work ethic; excellent communicator; creative; self-starter
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle priorities.
• Experience working with Shopify.
• Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Experience working with Mailchimp (or similar email service provider).
• Adept at writing headlines and ad copy.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (including calendar).