|Date Posted||Oct 16, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Mondetta/MPG is currently seeking a strategic senior leader for the role of Vice President, Product Development/General Merchandise Manager to guide the current and future fashion and product direction for all business lines.
This role will play a critical role in planning for the organization and must be able to create plans based on fashion trend, style, colour, size break, and customer needs. This position is for a visionary who is able to execute through to a seasonal operational plan by truly understanding current trends and anticipating future trends.
• A visionary who can lead, motivate and empower the design teams
• Liaises closely with the Executive Team as well as customer service, factory partners, design, and operational staff to address the needs of the clients for all North American and International sales.
• Strategically plans and is accountable for the execution of the overall business plan through the Design Teams
• Creates and leads seasonal plans and product range styles in the creation of all Mondetta and MPG fashion capsules for all clients in keeping with financial objectives and budget
• Understands and communicates the analytics and forecasts of all fashion and product trends in order to contribute to the future direction of the company and its product offerings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 10+ years of experience in fashion and merchandising
• Senior level experience working with sales and marketing teams
• Demonstrated understanding of all business channels
• Ability to follow, understand, analyze, and translate changes in the market to corresponding changes to company activities
• Excellent forecasting skills and the ability to determine sales trends in the market
• Marketing skills to develop sales promotions to effectively turn inventory according to sales goals
• Experience developing strategic plans, presentations, and operational plans as effective communication tools to clients, board of directors, executive team members and other stakeholders
• Extensive experience recognizing international fashion brands, trends, and the implications of how best they translate to our customers
• A true passion for fashion
If you would like more information about Mondetta/MPG, please visit http://bit.ly/MPG-GMM or contact Lisa Cefali, Partner, Executive Search & Strategic Development, at (204) 934-8833.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to Mondetta/MPG as General Merchandise Manager, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting position #183402.