|Location||Canada , Canada|
|Date Posted||Jan 12, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Individuals in Visual and Operational Management roles will contribute to a creative and inspirational store environment for the Urban Outfitters customer and employee. They will Partner with Store Brand Leader to oversee the operational and visual integrity of the store and contribute weekly business analysis with an emphasized accountability on their unique department. Assist in daily operational responsibilities of maintaining the store.
Experience + Qualifications:
• Deeply understands and loves Urban Outfitters customer and brand culture
• Ability to drive business through providing an elevated customer experience
• Strong record of encouraging, developing, and promoting talented individuals towards their career goals
• One or more years of retail experience in a leadership role
**Current Openings in Canada: Come Work with Us!
Please apply directly to the role that interest you the most!
• Montreal: Visual Manager @ 1246 Ste. Catherine St. W.
• Ottawa: Visual Manager @ 135 Rideau St.
• Halifax: Visual Manager @ 1652 Barrington St.
• Quebec: Store Brand Leader & Department Manager @ 509 Saint-Joseph St. E.
• Halifax: Department Manager @ 207 Princess St.
-Store Brand Leader & Department Manager @ 235 Yonge St.
-Department Manager @ 481 Queen St. W.
-Visual Manager & Department Manager @ Yonge Eglinton Centre
-Store Brand Leader @ Park Royal West Vancouver
-Assistant Store Brand Leader @ 834 Granville St.
-Department Manager @ 834 Granville St.
Just a few reasons to take a better look!
Employee Discount which can be Used In-Store or Online at all URBN brands: Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, Urban Outfitters and Vetri Family
Time Off - Paid Time Off for Full Time Employees unless Otherwise Specified by State or Provincial Laws - Includes Vacation and Personal Days as well as Paid Holidays
Financial Planning - Fidelity 401(k) - Start planning for your future now with before-tax and/or after-tax payroll contributions.