|Location||Richmond, BC, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.
What This Position Is All About:
The Visual Presentation Manager will act as the store’s fashion leader, drive store sales, and exceed customer service expectations through visual merchandising and presentation within the store.
Who You Are:
• You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
• A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
• You have proven time management skills and are comfortable managing multiple projects and dealing with shifting priorities
• You can work independently without concern, stay self-motivated and always meet your deadlines
You Also Have:
• Post-secondary education preferred
• 2+ years in visual merchandising
As The Visual Presentation Manager You Will:
• Oversee and implement all placement, standards of execution, and guideline directives with a strong hand in overall flow, merchandising, and store layout through displays, fixtures, signing, marketing, lighting, wall presentations, and assets
•Achieve brand consistency and enhancements by supporting corporate branding initiatives: in-store campaigns, windows, etc.
• Take a leadership role in communication, direction, and flow challenges within the store
• Create visual impact to provide customer excitement and interest per company guidelines
Your Life and Career at HBC:
• Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
• Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
• A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
• Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
• An amazing employee discount
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
***PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY ON HBC'S CAREER WEBSITE AT THE LINK BELOW: