|Date Posted||May 17, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
DISCOVER WHAT’S POSSIBLE
WHO WE ARE:
With over 130 stores and online at rickis.com, we are a destination for fashionable and versatile workwear in Canada. Ricki's caters to the younger working woman whose lifestyle demands mix and match wardrobe solutions and who desires a fun, easy to shop atmosphere. With great fashion in sizes 0-18 we offer put together looks that translate fashion trends in ways that are current and appropriate for our customer.
Passion - believe in our brand, love fashion, customer focused
Results - deliver results through motivation, initiative, teamwork and accountability
Personal Leadership - trust, integrity, respect, collaboration
End Poverty for Women - believe in the power of women, community involvement
VISUAL MERCHANDISE SPECIALIST OPPORTUNITY:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Visual Merchandise Specialist to join Ricki’s Home Office located in Winnipeg.
The Visual Merchandise Specialist has responsibilities in the visual and fashion styling departments in both an administrative and creative capacity. We are seeking a creative individual who understands current styling trends; visual merchandise techniques; and can interpret them to meet our product and customer strategies. The successful candidate will have the ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, with careful attention to detail and accuracy.
GREAT VISUAL / EXECUTION
- Deliver on brand fashionability through the creation and execution of store visual merchandise presentation.
- Implement store visual standards, and seasonal merchandising plans to achieve a consistency of visual display.
- Develop, execute and maintain all visual execution documents and communicate effectively and efficiently to all relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage all visual production sample inventory.
- Facilitate guidance to the field visual team of all merchandise presentation and placement.
- Provide support to stores through store reports, product assortment and placement, photo sharing and direct communication.
- Visual execution of Home Office set up store at assigned local store; new store openings as assigned.
- Executes administrative tasks.
GREAT BUSINESS / RESULTS ORIENTED:
- Produce high quality, on-brand work while meeting timelines.
- Take initiative; work with a sense of urgency, agile and adaptable.
- Detail oriented and skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Use of logic and methods to overcome challenges and effectively problem solve.
GREAT PEOPLE / TEAMWORK:
- Partner effectively with all team members and project stakeholders.
- Committed to the best outcome – value differences and feedback
- Initiate personal development.
- Foster the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability.
- Display a positive spirit and "can-do" attitude.
• Fashion management and/or fashion merchandising diploma or work related experience
• Strong visual merchandising skills and the ability to drive business through fashion consciousness and commerciality
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• A meticulous eye for detail
• Demonstrated effective planning and organizational skills
• Creative problem-solving capability
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven changing environment with a strong work ethic
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills
• Customer focused; Brand Ambassador
• Skilled in Microsoft Office programs; design programs an asset
• Must be able to travel to stores
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Able to lift heavy objects
• Able to climb ladders
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Ricki’s is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.