|Location||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
|Date Posted||Jan 29, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
INF is a Talent Agency dedicated to managing and casting digital Influencers, since 2014. INF represents a boutique roster of top online social media personalities in the beauty, fashion, home, parenting, lifestyle, wellness and travel space.
In addition to managing Influencers, INF manages Talent for global Influencer programs.
Are you interested in Talent management, casting, branding and social media? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. INF Influencer Agency is looking for an individual who wants to kick start their career and be part of a fast-paced agency that specializes in Influencer Management. We are looking for an organized, digitally savvy candidate who will report directly to Talent Managers. This contract position is for three months (paid) with the opportunity to become a full-time employee for the right candidate. More information about INF is available at www.INFAgency.com.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Exceptional online research
• Comfortable with Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Keynote experience is a bonus
• Understanding of all social media platforms, especially Instagram and YouTube
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Self-motivated and willing to take an initiative
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
You will gain hands-on experience in Talent casting, Influencer management, collaboration negotiations, contract review, campaign execution, creative strategy sessions and campaign pitching.
If you are interested, please send your CV, top 5 favourite online Influencers and a writing sample to email@example.com.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.