|Location||Greater Toronto Area, Canada|
|Date Posted||Jan 02, 2019|
|Job Type||Part Time|
Handled is a mobile-based personal shopping and styling concierge that is revolutionizing what true service means by creating a personalized, simple and budget-respectful experience for our valued clients. We’re here to help people to manage their ever-increasingly busy lives by taking shopping and styling off their plate, so that they can focus and do the things that are more important to them.
Think of Handled as the perfect mix your go-to convenience apps and your favourite hotel concierge for styling, fashion goods and gifts, at whatever budget you set.
Our clients come to Handled because they are pressed for time, or just flat out don’t like to shop.
And they love great service!
We are looking for people that are passionate about style, fashion, gifting and SERVICE to join our team as a styling specialist (a.k.a. a Handler ) and help us to meet our ambitions customer acquisition, revenue growth and expansion plans. We ask a minimum of 3 days per week availability, and are happy to work with you to build out a schedule that works for everyone.
Key to a Handler’s success is the ability to build rapport and confidence with our clientele in a short amount of time. Most of all, clients need to know and feel that the Handlers have their backs and will make their lives easier.
This is a rare opportunity to join - and help to shape- a fashion tech company at the ground level. We are committed to your training & development across all facets of the business that interest you. We want to hear your ideas and you can have a key part in putting those into action. What do we ask from you? That you demonstrate perseverance, superb time-management, attention to detail and a voracious desire to learn & evolve… all the while enjoying putting a wink in someone’s day.
• Build client’s style portfolio and execute on their shopping or styling needs, all leveraging Handled’s high-service, high-touch customer acquisition and service processes;
• Meet and exceed individual sales goals by actively acquiring, managing and cultivating successful relationships with new and existing clients;
• Assist in developing and executing on customer acquisition and strategies
• Be the Voice of the Client and advocate on their behalf to further enhance Handled’s service offering and proprietary processes & systems.
• Ensure transparency of the client sales funnel and plans via defined report and tool
• Promote and act as Handled Ambassador at events and on social media
• Adhere to loss prevention and return policies, credit policies and procedures.
• Comply with all store/ company policies, practices and procedures.
• 2+ years of retail experience in fashion &/or gifting sales, customer service or styling; OR, 2+ years of experience as a hotel Concierge.
• 2+ years demonstrated success in achieving sales performance targets.
• Established client network relevant to Handled.
• Superior customer service and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated experience in a customer service or customer experience role considered an asset.
• Demonstrated knowledge of fashion and style.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Ability to work well in both a team environment and also be independently motivated.
• Fluency in English (written and verbal). Additional language fluency in French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese or Farsi considered an asset.
• Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs, as well as mobile apps in general.
Work hours and environment:
We work when our clients need us, so sometimes that means that it’s outside the regular 9-5.
We could be shopping and/or styling all around the GTA. Ability to travel to different areas around GTA (either by driving or public transportation) is key- bonus points to you if you have a driver’s license & car.