|Date Posted||Apr 01, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Salary: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (5242)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Reporting to the Director of Store Design Innovation, the Program Manager is responsible for leading the management and completion of Store of The Future workstreams and projects. Key responsibilities and duties include management of several related projects that elevate and innovate the guest and educator experience within the experiential retail environment for lululemon. As a Program Manager you work cross-functionally across multiple Functional Units as well as external vendors. You actively seek out information from project managers within cross-functional units, pro-actively, to identify critical path workstreams to provide insights for intentional decision-making.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
• Work directly with Store Design Innovations team, and other Store of the Future cross-functional teams in Retail Experiential Operations, external vendors and suppliers to strategize, coordinate, prioritize, and link workstreams across projects to attain combined benefits.
• Taking direction from the Director to manage, communicate, facilitate of Store of the Future initiatives and discrete project-level activity to ensure organizational experiential strategy and objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
• Strategize, coordinate and manage Store Design innovation workstreams with cross functional project team through all phases of the project life cycle and you manage scope, risk, schedule, creative, budget, quality and communication.
• Engage and align people so everyone involved understands the process, timelines, dependencies, individual accountability and responsibilities and measures of success.
• Supports creative process, workflow, and cross functional approvals.
• Seeing the big picture while paying attention to the smallest detail.
• Finding the right balance of process to get the job done without adding unnecessary overhead and adapt traditional project management tools to work within our culture.
• Co-create, collaborate, and support our internal partners to strategically execute executive stakeholder Store of the Future initiatives.
• Responsible for communicating complex information in through visual presentation.
• Bachelor’s degree In Interior design, architecture or related field
• 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager working on or with global retail or apparel brands
• 5+ years using Program Management software tools, such as Excel, Smartsheet, Grant charts or similar.
• 5+ years using presentation software, PowerPoint and InDesign
• Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team.
• Excellent verbal, visual and presenter communication skills to diverse business stakeholders of various management types and levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated successful management of multiple projects and initiatives deliverables at different phases of development on time and within the given budget.
• Ability to effectively manage tasks of varying complexities, strong ability to drive projects forward, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.