|Date Posted||Aug 07, 2018|
• Assist in day-to-day operations relating to marketing, social media and maintaining our e-commerce website
• Assist with social media management, including idea generation for content calendar, content creation, and posting across all channels
• Assist team at events, such as pop-ups, trunk shows, or conferences
• Assist with photoshoots
• Administrative tasks such as, digital file organization, swatch chart creation, sending and tracking couriers
• Brainstorm creative marketing ideas to implement both online and offline
• Conduct research relating to competitors, e-commerce apps, pop-up venues, brand partners, etc.
• Assist team as needed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office
• Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with social media for a fashion brand preferred
• Experience or background in fashion and retail preferred
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Available min. 2-3 days/week
This is a paid position.
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re interested to email@example.com. Please list your availability in the body of the email.