|Location||Downtown Vancouver, Canada|
|Date Posted||Jul 18, 2018|
|Job Type||Part Time|
We are a small company expanding into new office space and building a team. Our primary business is in medical aesthetics (Botox, fillers, bodysculpting procedures, etc) with other clients in luxury retail and lifestyle.
Position is 5 mornings per week – Monday to Friday – 9am to 1pm. Workplace will be the new WeWork offices downtown.
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Develop and implement strategic plan to grow social media audience for key demographics.
• Strengthen client brand and engage our community on social media by producing creative and compelling content.
• Manage the day-to-day execution of social media messaging.
• Grow web traffic for client projects by evaluating and improving the site’s SEO.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• A proven track record in social media strategy and management.
• Experience planning, managing and executing successful social media campaigns.
• The ability to write creatively, clearly, and compellingly.
• Able to work with minimal direction and supervision; independent and self-sufficient.
• Able to think strategically and are results driven.
• Team player with positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
• Hands on experience in content management
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Familiarity with HootSuite and Later.com
This is a entry-level position that will grow to full-time in 3-6 months depending on candidate. Please email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered for the position will be contacted for interview.
To search and apply to more social media jobs, marketing jobs, fashion jobs, design jobs, stylist jobs, fashion pr jobs, fashion internships and more, visit