|Date Posted||Sep 26, 2018|
Foxy Originals is a fast-paced, dynamic jewelry company based in Toronto, Ontario. Foxy jewelry is designed in-house by owners Jennifer Ger and Suzie Chemel, who graduated from the Richard Ivey School of business at the University of Western Ontario in 2002. Beyond design and manufacturing, the company focuses on building the Foxy brand by establishing the line as the answer to trend oriented, designer jewelry for 25-45 year old women. Officially launched in the Canadian market in January 2003, the unique accessory line is now carried in over 600 boutiques and chain stores across the US and Canada including Target Canada, Shopper’s Drug Mart and Indigo Books.
If you are a dedicated student, with a passion for marketing and eCommerce, interested in gaining experience in an exciting, fast-paced business, we encourage you to apply for an internship position to be part of our team.
Internship Dates: October 8 - January 18 3 days a week. (10am-4pm)
The following traits will help the candidate succeed as an Intern at Foxy Originals:
• willingness to learn to navigate backend webstore admin console
• Familiar with Pinterest, IG, Twitter and other popular social media platforms
• Well informed about fashion industry trends
• Responsible, dependable and committed
• Self-directed with ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
• Personable demeanor and energetic personality
• Superior organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Outstanding professionalism
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Willingness to learn and have fun while doing it
• Familiar with Mac, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong English writing skills
Reporting to the owners of the company, as the intern you will:
• Assist in day-to-day operations relating to the marketing and fulfillment of online store
•Create and organize digital marketing reports
• Research online outlets for new opportunities/ideas
• Blogger outreach
• Social Media Projects – Instagram/Pinterest/Polyvore projects
• Some sales support to retailers (boutiques and chains)
Location: Markham and Progress (Scarborough, ON)
• Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
• Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
$500 honorarium upon completion of internship. Plus your hard work will be greatly rewarded with occasional pieces from Foxy Originals. This position will provide the candidate with an exceptional reference for future endeavors.
If you are interested in having a great time working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced company, please submit a resume and cover letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Jennifer Ger and Suzie Chemel.