|Date Posted||Dec 14, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Our Brand Promise. Native Shoes exists to create happiness and enliten lives, one Beast Free step at a time.
Design: We consider aesthetics and functionality in all we do.
Possibility: We explore and achieve higher dreams by leaving constraints at the door.
Integrity: We do what we say we do.
Accountability: We take personal responsibility for our actions.
Love: Leading with kindness, we love those around us enough to have truthful conversations.
Lite: Above all else, we Keep It Lite.
Native Shoes strives to embody each of these words in all aspects of our brand. We engage in a fast paced, ever-evolving working environment with plenty of room for innovative thinking — encouraging honesty and challenge in a comfortable workplace. If any of the above words resonate with you, this is the place to be.
Who is Native looking for?
As a natural connector and community builder, you have translated this into a career built on activating new markets (USA & Canada) and growing existing ones in a Community role. You’re ready to take on the challenge of doing this for a purpose-driven brand that is aligned with your own values. You see the market opportunity for Native Shoes as we seek to define and build our Beast Free community. Focusing on three Beast Free pillars; environmentalism, animal welfare and health & wellness, you will lead and execute a North American strategy that drives customer acquisition, retention and business results.
Why should I apply?
Joining Native Shoes in its early stages of building a purpose-driven organization provides a rare opportunity to create the foundation for all things Community! If you are entrepreneurial in spirit and craving an opportunity to experiment, build and create - this is the opportunity for you.
What would I be responsible for?
- Working directly with Store Managers and support office to create annual market community strategy that drive business results in store and online
- Leading new relationships and build upon existing ones with ambassadors, influencers, and brands that align with our purpose in order to build awareness of Native Shoes
- Partnering with stores on their community plans
- Supporting market-wide initiatives that create new guest acquisition and guest retention which includes but not limited to out of store events, in-store events and community initiatives
- Tracking and measuring impact of tactics and actions (including storytelling, partnerships, guest sentiment, awareness/buzz and traffic) to inform and optimise subsequent activity
- Ensure brand image is consistent in your market
- Passionately leads and educates on our purpose, product, community and culture on the retail floor and in the community
- Takes a stand as an advocate for Native Shoes values and guest experience
- Represents their market at all required meetings, events and conferences
- 8+ years of experience in Community and/or Brand Marketing positions, preferably in a purpose-driven retail brand
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in Beast Free activities are required
- Strong connections in one or more major markets in USA & Canada, have your finger on the pulse and can identify what makes it one of the best cities in the world
- Interested in travelling, as needed, in the US or Canada to support community activations
- Expert project manager who can multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects
- You are super clear in your communication and a natural connector
- Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for community and people
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in beast-free community
- Strong sense of personal style