|Location||Lower Mainland, Canada|
|Date Posted||Nov 05, 2018|
Job Duties Include (and are not limited to):
- Social media marketing
- Be a part of our fashion events/shows and shoots
- Brand reps to join us at launch events
- Assist with photoshoots
- Inventory management
- Assist with packaging online orders
- Create marketing assets, such as graphics
- Styling photoshoots
- Researching and forecasting trends
- Manage social media accounts
- Working on marketing plan and strategy to increase social media reach
-You are an outgoing fashionistas who are excited to be a part of the brand
-You are open to participating at fashion pop up events
-You must be familiar with social media (especially Instagram and Facebook)
-You must be able to drive or be able to work in various locations in the Lower Mainland, including Vancouver
-Shopify website skills are a plus!
Applicants can be current students or graduate students. Ideal for students wishing to fulfill their work requirement hours.
Please review our company website (www.rimpysahota.com), Facebook, and Instagram and gain an understanding of the Rimpy Sahota brand and tell us why you would like to join our team (1 paragraph max), along with your resume. Please add your Instagram and Facebook username to the application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please note that this position is on a volunteer basis, with no compensation. However, after 2 months of interning, paid positions are available*