|Date Posted||Oct 19, 2017|
|Job Type||Part Time|
We are looking for interns to help with set up prior and support during our annual fall sample sale.
Postion is paid and hours committed can also be signed off for experience hours.
• Actively work with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising to maximize selling opportunities.
• Team Player
• Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, fitting rooms and sales floor are clean and well maintained.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
• Ability to manage time and prioritize
**Must be available 2-4 days a week from 9am- 5pm
** this is a temporary position