|Date Posted||Jun 26, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
This is a full-time, salaried position that reports directly to the designers.
• Maintaining strong relationships with current retailers in the assigned territory
• Service accounts through travel & road work in the territory
• Identify sales opportunities and tactics to meet assigned sales objectives.
• Work to achieve seasonal sales goals
• Travelling Canada and USA to tradeshows to present our new collections (set up and tear down required).
Our ideal candidate:
• 3+ years experience in a business-to-business sales environment
• A tenacious sales person, that develops business and isn’t afraid to network
• High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Self-motivated, with ability to work individually and in a team environment.
• Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
The Pyrrha studio is fast paced & creative environment in a beautiful office space in Vancouver, BC (False Creek). We are a carbon neutral certified B Corp, and strive to protect the environment and support our community.
Apply with RESUME and COVER LETTER & SALARY EXPECTIONS
Pyrrha designers Danielle Wilmore and Wade Papin have been creating jewelry using time-honored, old world techniques from their Vancouver studio since 1995. With a twenty-year commitment to authenticity, quality materials, and fine craftsmanship, Pyrrha's signature talismans have become some of the most recognized and coveted jewelry by editors, style icons, and celebrities worldwide. Handcrafted using reclaimed sterling silver, bronze, and 14K gold with conflict-free stones, Pyrrha jewelry reflects the processes and people that craft it, proudly bearing the maker's hand. As a carbon neutral certified B Corporation, we are committed to environmental responsibility, accountability and leadership in the creation of our jewelry. In an industry where sustainability is not commonplace, we make every effort to reduce our footprint by being conscious in all stages of in house production. Our bright and spacious production studio is located in centrally located False Creek and a large portion of our staff bike, take transit or walk to work. We have locally grown organic food delivered every week for our team and through our growing recycling and composting program we are on our way to becoming a zero waste company.