|Date Posted||Jun 25, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Our strength is our people: At Slavin Raphael we are always focused on providing an exceptional service to customers we serve. That dedication has helped the company to remain the number-one Premier Fashion Agency in the apparel and footwear industry in Canada. Our office and showrooms are located in the Yorkdale area of Toronto. We are proud of our close-knit people environment and are looking for an energetic individual who has the required skills to fill the position responsibilities and the attitude and personality to mesh with the other team members
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our team. The Sales Representative is responsible for the growth, profitability, and account penetration in the whole of Canada. They will be managing existing accounts and securing new ones. This position requires travel within Canada and potentially to the USA. This in-house position is based in our Toronto office.
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business.
· Services and supports customers through phone calls and store visits including product knowledge presentations.
· Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and logistics functions.
· Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Participates in trade shows and conventions.
· Reports directly to the Brand Sales Manager.
· Must possess 1 to 5 years business development experience, more specifically managing client accounts in the fashion distribution industry.
· Fluent in English. French will be an asset
· Must be a self-starter, results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Competitive Salary
· Start as soon as possible
· Product training provided
S+R would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.