|Date Posted||Aug 02, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Our strength is our people: At Slavin Raphael we are always focused on providing an exceptional service to customers we serve. That dedication has helped the company to remain the number-one Premier Fashion Agency in the apparel and footwear industry in Canada. Our office and showrooms are located in the Yorkdale area of Toronto. We are proud of our close-knit people environment and are looking for an energetic individual who has the required skills to fill the position responsibilities and the attitude and personality to mesh with the other team members.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our team. The Sales Representative is responsible for the growth, profitability, and account penetration across Canada. They will be managing existing accounts and securing new ones. This position requires travel within Canada and potentially to the USA or Europe. This in-house position is based in their Toronto office.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business.
• Presents seasonal collections across multiple categories to existing and potential fashion accounts.
• Promptly services and supports customers through phone calls, email and store visits including product knowledge presentations.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and logistics functions.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Participates in trade shows and conventions nationally.
• Reports directly to the Brand Sales Manager.
• Ideal candidate has sales experience, fashion footwear industry experience is preferred
• Fluent in English. French will be an asset
• Must be results-orientated and able to work within a team environment as well as independently while travelling.
• Organized and able to manage personal tasks as well as shared team goals.
• Forecasting and ability to analyze sales trend data is an asset
• Performs all tasks with a friendly and professional attitude.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software, specifically Excel.
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Competitive Salary
• Start as soon as possible
• Product training provided
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
S+R would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.