|Date Posted||Jan 09, 2018|
Your first project will include...
• Developing a tactical plan for the sale of raw materials & other inventory
• Photographing, managing and tracking this inventory
• Creating and managing an Etsy site for the sale of these items
• Overseeing order fulfillment
• Researching and proposing additional sales channels
• Possess strong copywriting skills and are proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Have experience creating and managing an Etsy store or are familiar with Etsy and are eager to learn the ropes
• Are passionate about fashion and design
• Are motivated by a commission-driven compensation model
BONUS if you love gemstones and jewellery!
This position is ideal for a marketing/ecommerce/fashion student requiring work experience credits. The position will be approx. 8-10 hours per week, for a 4-6 week period, and with an opportunity to continue with our company if there’s a good fit for both of us!
Compensation will include product + commission in addition to providing work experience credits.