|Date Posted||Aug 10, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
This is a unique opportunity to work for a successful local designer and manufacturer of high-end silk lingerie. The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing and selling the Christine brand. The successful candidate will:
• Manage and drive sales on our company website
• Create shopping events and drive sales in our Vancouver retail showroom
• Create blogs and postings on our social media platforms
• Help manage existing wholesale house accounts
• Prospect new wholesale business.
This individual will work closely with the Managing Director to strategically plan and implement sales growth of the company. This is a long-term opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for growth.
• Be driven, outgoing and enthusiastic
• Ability to form meaningful relationships with customers & vendors
• Understanding of wholesale and retail business
• Ensure sales targets are strategized and met
• Knowledge of the luxury apparel marketplace
• Strong computer knowledge of Excel, Outlook, InDesign, Photoshop & WordPress
• Freedom and desire to travel.
• Maintain the company website – Launch new products & maintain inventory
• Create daily blogs & postings on our Social Media platforms
• Co-ordinate catalogue & fashion photoshoots
• Produce wholesale & retail catalogues
• Ensure that all corporate communication and copy reflect the brand
• Maintain relationship with all key press contacts
• React timely and effectively to any positive public media
• Build the brand and its recognition within our current demographic and to new potential Christine customers
• Produce press events.
• Oversee sales in Vancouver retail showroom
• Create and implement plan to increase traffic and sales in the showroom via sales and special events
• Build and maintain a loyal customer base
• Maintain and control inventory in the showroom
• Design and implement window displays.
• Ensure weekly sales plans are executed and that targets (weekly/monthly/quarterly/seasonally) are met
• Assist Sales in customer service
• Assist Sales in putting together Sales Proposals and sending visuals
• Work clients through email and telephone for replenishment
• WHOLESALE PROSPECTING:
• Maintain wholesale prospect spreadsheet
• Build relationships with prospective clients
• ATTENDING TRADESHOWS:
• This includes all planning and organization of the show and booth
• Make appointments with all clients and press
• Plan Market sales strategy: What we are pushing to sell for immediate from stock
• Market follow-up: Getting all orders in from all stores.