|Date Posted||Jul 06, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Responsibilities and Duties:
• We are looking for a Sales Manager that provides outstanding customer service and someone who can develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships with new and existing retailers across North America.
• Be self-motivated and have a passion for fashion and design.
• Represent Chloë Angus Design to local and domestic retail stores, selling our products to buyers year round.
• Participate in tradeshows domestically and internationally. Manage tradeshow booth, set up, sales, and staff.
• Oversee orders for shipping. Manage invoices and shipping for all wholesale orders in conjunction with warehouse staff.
• Maintain and track all wholesale customer relationships and communication (including but not limited to, personal appointments, constant contact emails, phone calls, and emails).
• Research and recruit new customers.
• Update Order Forms on an ongoing basis, assist with Sales Kit content. Maintain stock of all supporting Sales material and swatch cards as needed.
• Create monthly sales reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Interest and knowledge of Indigenous culture, art, and community
• Passion for sales
• Proven track record of providing exceptional customer care
• 2 years of B2B wholesale sales experience preferred
• Experience and love for creating long-lasting relationships with buyers and stores
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Intermediate computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel. Basic knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
• Driver’s license required.
• Candidates with 2 years or more of similar retail or other sales/customer service experience will be considered
Job Type: Full Time- Permanent
Salary: Base Salary TBD, plus a competitive bonus structure
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to Jake Wiebe at firstname.lastname@example.org