|Location||8 Price Street, Canada|
|Date Posted||Sep 15, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Advice from a Caterpillar was founded on the principles of creativity, quality, and passionate customer service. A family company, established in 2010, Advice from a Caterpillar caters to children and their families ages newborn to eight years. This lifestyle store includes internationally curated collections of new and vintage baby and adult clothing, toys, books, décor, linens, jewelry, and baby necessities.
The store is located at 8 Price Street near Summerhill and Yonge.
Part time and Full Time Position
The role will include the following:
• Building customer loyalty by developing and nurturing the store's client base; • Creating a wonderful in-store customer experience, being patient and helpful, whilst communicating the Advice brand philosophy;
• Ensuring the presentation and appearance of the store is in line with the
• Making sure store visual standards are executed daily, maintaining a clean working environment;
• Respecting and adhering to developing company procedures;
• Communicating and working in a collaborative relationship with the store manager;
• Assisting our e-commerce team to fulfill online orders.
Candidate must be able to
• Communicate with kindness, energy and sincerity • Show a genuine interest in others
• Work independently as well as collaboratively
• Maintain a calm and friendly demeanor
This opportunity will be of interest to those who desire to be an integral part of a dynamic start up company eager to expand and diversify. There is plenty of opportunity for growth in creative departments within our team. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees’ external pursuits.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact only those whose backgrounds closely align with the criteria.
Please email your resumes to email@example.com