|Date Posted||Jan 28, 2019|
|Job Type||Part Time|
The Garrison Sales Coordinator supports store leadership and sales teams by connecting with inbound sales leads, introducing them to our store and services, assisting stylists with sales consultations and order processing, as well as contributing to daily tasks to maintain our showrooms and provide gold standard customer service.
The perfect candidate is passionate about helping men build an amazing wardrobe with Garrison; and also has top notch organizational skills paired with drive and get-it-done savvy.
Specific accountabilities of this role include:
• Outreach to inbound leads via phone and email to set appointments, update client profile notes in CRM, assist stylists in prep for consultations
• Follow up with clients to set fitting appointments, answer questions or enquiries
• Become the calendar/scheduling expert on the team, strategically managing the calendar to ensure timely completion of client orders with a positive experience
• Assist in order processing, vetting orders for completion and accuracy
• Assist in prepping and QC of garments for daily appointments
• Warmly greet and serve walk-in clients, introduce them to Garrison and the menswear products/services to best suit their needs
• Provide a leading example of gold standard customer service
• Support marketing team in execution of internal and external events, acting as brand ambassador
• Assist in packaging and delivery of garments to clients, including all follow-up communication
• Assist with proofing tailoring tags for completion, logging tailoring jobs and transferring garments to tailor shop
• Take initiative to liaise with all Garrison teams: sales, marketing, production and tailoring; pro-actively problem-solving with all parties for optimal positive client outcomes
Your Personal Attributes:
• You never met anything you couldn’t organize just that much better and you thrive every time you do
• You are self-starting with high-level emotional intelligence to manage your own activity and work well with others
• You are tech savvy and resourceful, unafraid to learn new systems and processes
• You passionately believe it’s your ethical responsibility to introduce people to the value you & your team can bring to them
• You live for helping clients and providing an exceptional experience
• You have well above average attention to detail that’s either the envy of all your friends or drives them a little crazy – how do you notice everything?
• You love the fashion industry and are excited to have a career in a fast-paced leading menswear environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
2 years experience in one of the following is preferred:
• Retail sales in a clientele environment, ideally luxury or high-end fashion
• Retail or wholesale client or account management
• Direct sales account management
• Hospitality or concierge experience in a high-end, luxury setting with clientele management experience
• Any relevant setting that involves daily interaction with clients, calendar management, appointment setting, correspondence and follow up
• Post-secondary diploma or degree, ideally in retail or fashion business, experience in men’s fashion or men’s tailored suits and clothing a plus
• Excellent communication skills, by phone, in person and email
• Great interpersonal skills in all settings- working with teammates, clients, prospective clients. You can meet and hold a conversation with anyone with ease
• Discretion to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
• Above average attention to detail and accuracy for note-taking, numeracy, maintaining client profiles and records
• Proficiency with MS Office apps, comfort level to learn and adopt IT systems- POS, CRM, etc., intermediate Excel skills a definite asset
• Knowledge about fitting and tailoring of men’s suits is a definite asset
Why work with Garrison?
A leader in the men’s custom tailoring space, Garrison is internationally known as a top Canadian innovative tailor. This unique role offers the ability to learn and thrive in a progressive, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with room for advancement.
As an integral part of a small team that thinks big, you will gain hands-on exposure to many aspects of a clientele based luxury custom fashion environment.
A step above the traditional retail pace, you’ll hone your skills for strategic thinking, problem-solving and time management, effectively leveraging time and client relationships for mutually rewarding outcomes.
This role is 30-35 hours, 4-5 days/week.
Competitive hourly wage plus incentive opportunities.
Ability to consistently work Friday & Saturday a must, plus 1-2 of Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you!
Write us a brief letter describing what most interests you about this role and why you’re the perfect fit.
Also include an up-to-date resume, and your current schedule availability.
Selected candidates will be contacted for next steps!