|Date Posted||Jun 25, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Our strength is our people: At Slavin Raphael we are always focused on providing an exceptional service to customers we serve. That dedication has helped the company to remain Canada’s number-one Premier Fashion Agency in in the apparel and footwear industry. Our office and showrooms are located in the Yorkdale area of Toronto. We are proud of our close-knit people environment and are looking for an energetic individual who has the required skills to fill the position responsibilities and the attitude and personality to mesh with the other team members.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the individual will provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers in a courteous, prompt and professional manner. You will also provide a high level of support to the senior management and assist various departments with administrative tasks
· Promptly and professionally answer and direct incoming telephone calls
· Greet visitors in a pleasant and professional manner
· Sort and redirect incoming mail on a daily basis
· Prepare and send mail via courier services as requested
· Provide support to the President with regards to his administrative responsibilities
· Plan and coordinate cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups
· Coordinate trade shows
· Schedule internal and external meetings
· Other administrative duties, such as filing, track employees’ attendance, order office and kitchen supplies and business cards
· Maintain general organization and tidiness of the office and kitchen area
Qualifications and Experience Required
· Post-secondary education preferred
· Must have at least 2 years of related work experience
· Proven ability to deal with confidential materials with a high degree of discretion
· Proficient with MSOffice ( Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Strong organizational, priority setting and communication skills
· Self-starter with strong customer service skills
· Must be able to function effectively in a result-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Competitive attitude with a drive to succeed
What we offer
· Salary depending on experience
· Health and Dental benefits
· TTC Accessible
· Fast paced, exciting work culture
· Be an integral part of a great well-established company
S+R would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
No telephone calls please.