|Location||Richmond, BC, Canada|
|Date Posted||Oct 02, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Designed and ethically produced in Canada, our line of premium loungewear invites women to relax, indulge, and imagine, without ever having to leave the comfort of home. We believe that women should feel confident and beautiful every minute of the day. We exist to disrupt the loungewear market and offer women clothing that is effortlessly chic, seriously cute, and made to last- and our bestselling women’s rompers have proven to tick all of these boxes.
Looking for a highly organized individual who is passionate about the fashion industry… and wearing rompers;)
This position includes:
• Aiding in production forecasting and reorders through careful examination of trends and other key indicators
• Liaising with our fabric supplier and assisting in submitting fabric orders and overseeing delivery and aligning with local manufacturing houses
• Building relationships with our manufacturing houses through ongoing communication and onsite visits
• Submitting and tracking purchase orders with our local manufacturing houses
• Managing scheduling, key deadlines and timely delivery of our clothing from the local manufacturing houses
• Contributing to product development and assisting with managing the sample development process from concept to creation, to mass production.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Strong computer skills (Excel and Office in particular)
• Knowledge of product development calendar timeline and ability to work with tight deadlines
• An understanding of design elements as well as sourcing requirements is an asset.
• Self-motivated, determined, and passionate
• Strong ability to think strategically and be a creative problem solver
Salary: $30,000 to $35,000 / year