|Date Posted||Feb 25, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
This role is an independent contractor position that works with the Marketing Director.
The ideal candidate will maintain a fashionable and professional image and have education and experience with personal shopping.
• Actively attend and contribute to various marketing events and activities to promote the stylist program;
• Keep up to date with the latest fashion trends and style icons;
• Work with marketing team to develop seasonal look book;
• Curate top trends, key looks and new items for social accounts;
• Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customers;
• Meet clients daily to gain a detailed understanding of wardrobe preferences and personal style;
• Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events;
• Use direct selling skills by up-selling, cross-selling to promote new arrivals and key items;
• Adapt to individual needs and styles to provide them with a superior stylist experience and various outfits;
• Work within customer budgets and tailor fashion outfits accordingly;
• Advise and recommend customers with wardrobe fittings, fashion pieces and accessories.
• Develop and maintain sound and harmonious relationships with all retail tenants;
• Have a deep understanding of tenant retailers, their offerings and discounts.
• Participate in the broad planning and discussions of program;
• Provide input and coordination on any subject which will improve the general efficiency and image of the stylist program;
• Contribute to monthly and quarterly reporting on program;
• Flexible schedule
• Post-secondary education required (design/marketing preferred);
• Two years related fashion experience preferably in fashion marketing, merchandising, or the design industry;
• Ability to work within budgets and adapt to their styles;
• Can manipulate different fashion techniques including fabrics, colours, and textures;
• Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals and targets;
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and build up clientele;
• Strong organizational and communications skills;
• Ability to multi-task, and work with a variety of activities in a fast-paced environment without supervision;
• Strong sense of ownership;
• Ability to adapt to different consumer needs and preferences;
• Strong computer skills;
• Aptitude to embrace change and welcome new approaches in an exceedingly evolving environment.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume by March 6, 2019 to email@example.com