|Date Posted||Dec 06, 2018|
|Job Type||Part Time|
Over the Rainbow is seeking an experienced & quick-learning part-time Alterations & Tailoring Specialist for our head office.
Over the Rainbow has been voted Toronto's best premium denim shopping destination for over 40 years. Our company is an independent, family-owned store focused on providing positive customer experiences, healthy working environment and strong community ties.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Perform alterations & tailoring services for denim & clothing products including:
- Basic/regular hem
- Waist take in, waist let out, maternity panel, leg taper, patchwork, pocket replacements
- Communicating with staff, management and customers regarding completion deadlines and recommended services for garments
- Additional training available
- Experience in the tailoring field is a must
- Comfortable operating sewing & ironing machinery
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to function effectively working within a team as well as independently
- Strong work ethic and professional integrity
- Part Time Hours