|Date Posted||Jan 16, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Designed and ethically produced in Canada, our line of premium loungewear invites women to relax, indulge, and imagine, without ever having to leave the comfort of home. We believe that women should feel confident and beautiful every minute of the day. We exist to disrupt the loungewear market and offer women clothing that is effortlessly chic, seriously cute, and made to last- and our bestselling women’s rompers have proven to tick all of these boxes.
Order Fulfillment Coordinator:
Looking for a highly organized individual who is passionate about the fashion industry… and wearing rompers;)
This position includes:
• Processing and Filling Orders
• Organizing and Managing our Backend Systems
• Managing Inventory Systems
• Adjusting Orders as per Customer Needs
• Managing Stock Levels
• Assisting in Organization of Wholesale Orders
• Leading a team
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 2 year experience in retail and/or Order Fulfillment.
• Organized, proactive, and efficient.
• Works well both on a team and independently.
• Can handle stressful situations in a respectful and calm manner.
• Experience with ShipStation (not mandatory, but an asset)
• Experience with Shopify (not mandatory, but an asset)
• A positive and fun attitude!
Salary: $30,000 to $35,000 / year