|Location||North York, Canada|
|Date Posted||Jul 29, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
As the Marketing Coordinator & Customer Service, you will define our brand both internally and externally through various platforms focused on customer engagement to drive traffic and conversion our e-commerce store. This is currently a part-time role with a high possibility of full-time employment upon completing a three-month probationary period. This is a small team environment that has tons of room for long-term growth.
• Assist with making changes on websites, which we can teach you on how to update images etc.
• Willing to be hands-on and take initiative to carry out the marketing campaign through email newsletter.
• Conduct research and analyze data to understand customer needs, current market conditions and trends, and competitor information
• Conceptualize and execute media and in-store marketing events, promotions, offsite events, etc.
• Create monthly campaigns to drive business through email newsletter.
• Must have a solid understanding of customer service.
• Assist with returns & exchanges from our customers online
• Assist with customer service with our E-Commerce customers
• Experience with being compassionate with customers to ensure we keep sales retention on long term customers.
• Answer complaints and questions quickly in an organized matter using "Zendesk App"
• Minimum of highschool diploma
• This job can be extremely stressful, must be able to handle stress.
• Minimum of 3 years of Customer service
• Strong knowledge of luxury and contemporary brands
• Able to work with Microsoft Suite: Excel
• Excellent communication skills through spoken and written formats
• Fast learner and able to work under pressure
• Must be very detailed and organized
• Experience with Zendesk or Customer Service apps