|Date Posted||Jul 16, 2018|
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you’re interested to firstname.lastname@example.org Please list your availability in the body of the email.
Candidate must be available to start September 2018. The internship will run for 3-4 months depending on availability. School credit is mandatory. This is an unpaid position.
• Research marketing landscape/competitive research
• Weekly flyer up-keep (internal and external)
• Brainstorming for experimental marketing
• Proofing and checking in-store signage
• Organize and maintain marketing samples
• Support with seasonal campaign style-out documents
• Create seasonal colour ups and style-out documents
• Assistance with events, press previews, photo-shoots, look-books, etc.
• Support marketing initiatives and varies team members including, Integrated and Campaign Marketing Managers
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office
• Ability to multi-task
• Available min. 2-3 full days/week (4 days ideal)
• Detail orientated