|Location||Richmond, BC, Canada|
|Date Posted||Apr 01, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will define our brand both internally and externally through various platforms focused on customer engagement to drive traffic and conversion in-stores. This is currently a part-time role with the possibility of full-time employment upon completing a three-month probationary period.
• You will be responsible for planning the overall marketing campaign for the year
• Work closely with the buying and planning department to discuss seasonal product promotions
• Willing to be hands-on and take initiative to carry out the marketing campaign
• Conduct research and analyze data to understand customer needs, current market conditions and trends, and competitor information
• Conceptualize and execute media and in-store marketing events, promotions, offsite events, etc.
• Create monthly campaigns to drive business
• Must have a solid understanding of social media and websites
• Manage and create social media content across various platforms and website content (largely WeChat, Instagram, website)
• Collaborate with agencies, current Vancouver influencers and media suppliers to ensure final quality of external communication for all related content
• Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Administration or related
• 3 - 5 years of related experience in a similar retail marketing role
• Strong knowledge of luxury and contemporary brands
• Able to work with Adobe Photoshop or InDesign
• Able to work with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Google (analytics, adwords, business)
• Excellent communication skills through spoken and written formats
• Knowledge of Chinese in written and spoken form considered a large asset
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com and add “Marketing Coordinator Application” to the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in Colton’s Couture. Only those who are considered will be contacted.