|Location||Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada|
|Date Posted||Jul 08, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Dreamy, celestial, feminine jewelry handmade in Montreal. Inspired by nature and the spiritual journey we call life. Our designs are handmade with love, gratitude and a touch of whimsy.
Working collaboratively with the rest of our team, the Jewelry Maker plays a key role in our success. Responsibilities will include:
• Hand-assembling jewelry;
• Managing orders and ensuring they are prepared to ship in a timely manner;
• Following-up with customers in relation to orders when necessary;
• Collaborating with other team members for the ordering of supplies.
What You Need To Thrive:
• Previous experience in jewelry making
• Passion for Jewelry and Fashion
• A keen eye for detail;
• Strong time management;
• A positive attitude and work ethic;
• Able to multi-task;
• Soldering experience is an asset.
• Monday to Friday, 30-40-hour work week based out of our office in Pointe-Claire. Temporary contract with the potential of a permanent position.