|Location||Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Canada|
|Date Posted||Feb 11, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Seeking motivated and enthusiastic Model & Talent Booker/Agent.
The ideal candidate must have prior Booking/Casting experience in the Fashion and Modeling Industry and be knowledgeable of the general submission systems and software system such as Agencypad and Portfoliopad.
Job description includes:
• Scout new faces/talent
• Client outreach in order to generate new business (client liaison and development).
• Negotiating rates and Talent Releases/Contract.
• Maintaining databases, including Model Portfolios, Updating Headshots/Resumes, and Actors Reels.
• Collecting tear sheets, show reels and photographic material for portfolios when possible.
• Manage office projects.
• Negotiating between agencies overseas while placing models
• Managing models during their international contracts
• arrange photoshoots for models
• Assisting in model searches
• Attending and Assisting at fashion shows, photo shoots and special events for the agency
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Social media content
• Excellent Phone/email skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Keen eye for fresh faces
• Strong communication skills