|Date Posted||Jan 03, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Forecast, Buy, Review, Act, Grow.
• Determine and commit to a market specific assortment based on forecasted sales.
• Review performance of merchandise, plan vs. actual, vs. LY, stock cover, etc. Based on findings take action to maintain or improve sales at store level: pricing, promotions, product knowledge.
• Identify ‘best sellers’ and ensures to maintain adequate stock cover.
• Identify opportunities for growth, based on trends, performance and competitors.
• Ensures that product newness is maintained, introduced in a timely manner.
• Discontinued ranges are cleared in an effective manner through sale and other ‘clearance’ or promotional activities thereby ensuring that the aged stock profile & ‘quality’ of stock is kept to a minimum.
• Supply Chain Management
• Work in collaboration with the Logistics Team and allocation team to plan the product flow in line with sales plan.
• 6-8 years of fashion buying experience in women’s apparel
• Strong analytical skills
• Good understanding of supply chain management
• Experience managing relationships with international partner is an assets
Key Skills and Specialized knowledge
• Advanced Excel Knowledge
• Leadership & Management skills
• Strong analytical skills which leads you to work efficiently and in a goal-oriented way and with a strong sense of business acumen
• You must show proven success of managing buying and merchandising financials – ability to drive revenue & margin.
• You must have strong commercial awareness keeping a keen eye on the market, competition, current and forthcoming fashion trends to ensure product proposition is in line with all markets.
• You are a people champion with considerable experience in leading and inspiring teams and in guiding them successfully through change processes.
• You remain solution-oriented and flexible in our fast-paced environment, embracing change and seeking new opportunities in our agile work culture.
Rather than applying directly through Style Nine to Five, please apply directly on Ardene's career website at the link below: