|Date Posted||Jun 28, 2018|
INF Influencer Agency is looking for an individual who wants to kick start their career and be part of a fast-paced agency that specializes in Influencer Management & Casting.
We are looking for a creative, digitally savvy Intern to support the INF team on both the talent and brand side of Influencer programs. Required skills include:
• Strong communication (verbal and written)
• Exceptional online research
• Comfortable with Keynote and Excel
• Understanding of all social media platforms, especially Instagram and Youtube
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Self motivated and willing to take initiative
This Internship will focus on education surrounding the new age of digital marketing and how to successfully run an Influencer campaign from start to finish, along with hands on assisting of talent management.
You will report directly to the Senior Agent and gain hands on experience in talent casting, collaboration negotiations, creative strategy sessions, campaign pitching & reporting.
More information about INF is available @ INFAgency.com
Interested? We can't wait to hear from you! Please send your CV, top 5 favourite online Influencers and writing sample to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.