|Date Posted||Feb 18, 2019|
Then this internship is for you.
Foxy Originals is a fast-paced, dynamic jewelry company based in Toronto, Ontario. Officially launched in the Canadian market in January 2003, the unique accessory line is carried in over 600 boutiques and chain stores across the US and Canada including Hudsons Bay, Indigo Books and Nordstrom. In addition the company operates a private label division www.foxycustom.com
If you are interested in contributing to the creative output of Foxy Originals, expanding your packaging and graphic design skills in new contexts and being exposed to the workings of a fashion business, this internship is for you. www.foxyoriginals.com
Internship Dates: March 4 – June 27 - 3 days a week. (10am-4pm)
Location: Markham and Progress (Scarborough, ON)
• Work collaboratively with the team in brainstorming graphic ideas
• Contribute graphics for social media and web
• Contribute to packaging design ideas
• Contribute to private label jewelry design projects including collections for global brands
• Work directly with company owners for mentorship and feedback
The role is ideal for a self-starter, who can show an amazing attention to detail and is capable of delivering creative ideas.
• Mac and Windows Operations
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite programs: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, XD a plus
• Working knowledge of Constant Contact or other email management tools
• Strong time management skills with ability to handle tight deadlines
• Ability to keep a level head with multiple priorities and ongoing streams of incoming requests
• Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id, XD)
• Understanding of typography fundamentals
• Comfortable sketching and drawing
• Ability to make motion graphics using After Effects a plus
$500 honorarium upon completion of internship. Plus your hard work will be greatly rewarded with occasional pieces from Foxy Originals. This position will provide the candidate with an exceptional reference for future endeavours.
If you are interested in gaining graphic design experience in an entrepreneurial fashion business, please submit a resume and cover letter by e-mail to: email@example.com to the attention of Jennifer Ger and Suzie Chemel.