|Date Posted||Oct 04, 2018|
|Job Type||Part Time|
Fortnight Lingerie is a Toronto designed and produced line of luxury undergarment essentials. Since 2010, Fortnight has been hand-crafting undergarments that celebrate minimalism, elegance and endurance. These are trusted pieces that are artful and easy with an impeccable fit and feel. Each piece is made in Toronto fusing careful design with technical consideration in a wide range of sizes.
We are opening a retail store this November and are looking for bra fitters/sales associates who are passionate about lingerie and helping women feel like their true selves.
Bra fitting experience is an asset but not required. Training will be provided.
The store is located at 913 Queen St. West, Toronto.
Part time/Full Time Positions.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
• A self directed, detail oriented, problem solver
• Able to communicate with kindness, energy and sincerity
• Genuinely interested in others and is sensitive to individual needs
• A motivated team player whose personal style, aesthetic, eye and positive energy reflects the store
• Able to maintain a calm and friendly demeanour
• Able to exercise exceptional communication/ customer service skills
• Able to demonstrate basic computer efficiency (excel and social media a plus)
• Familiar with POS systems, basic cash functions/procedures
The Role will include:
• Building customer loyalty by developing and nurturing the store's client base
• Creating a wonderful in-store customer experience, being patient and helpful, while communicating the Fortnight brand philosophy
• Respecting and adhering to company procedures
• Communicating and working in a collaborative relationship with the store manager
• Ensuring proper opening/closing procedures as well as accurate reports
• Identifying customer needs/ tailoring solutions accordingly
• Becoming an expert on FORTNIGHT brand and all FORTNIGHT products
• Understanding fit and sizing – become able to troubleshoot fit issues
• Helping women find their perfect fit – educating women on sizing, how the proper fit should feel and the positive effects this will have on their everyday lives
• Creating a welcoming/ professional/ fun environment for customers with a positive attitude
• Ensuring the presentation and appearance of the store is in line with the
• Maintaining a clean working environment and executing daily closing cleaning duties
• Assist with customer service inquiries over the phone and via email
• Maintaining displays
This opportunity will be of interest to those who desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team, and help women feel their personal best. There is opportunity for growth within our team.
If this sounds like you, please send us an email with why you would be a great fit, along with your resume to email@example.com with subject Fortnight Hires.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact only those candidates who whose backgrounds closely align with the criteria above.