|Date Posted||Oct 11, 2018|
Topics go beyond our trend posts - they include industry expert Q&A's and career related topics.
What do you get out of it?
• A chance to showcase your talent
• Experience in writing for a reputable Canadian company that's well connected and credible
• The opportunity to include this experience on your resume
As a Fashion Career Writer for Style Nine to Five you must:
• Be up-to-date on current trends
• Work in the fashion industry in some capacity to be able to talk on fashion career topics
• Have a flair for fashion
• Have a unique writing style and tone of voice
• Be able to connect with our readers
• Be flexible and open
• Have excellent editing and grammar skills
• Contributing a minimum of one post per week
• Pitching editorial ideas each month
• Interviewing and reaching out to retailers and brands when necessary
• Working on deadlines and under time constraints
• Selecting and sourcing photos for each post
Currently this is an unpaid position, however this is a great opportunity to build your portfolio with valuable work experience and establish yourself in the industry.
Only those who submit a well thought out cover letter and 3 writing examples will be considered. Please include in one attached document.
We can't wait to hear from you! Thank you for visiting Style Nine to Five!
To search and apply to more fashion jobs, design jobs, stylist jobs, fashion pr jobs, fashion internships and more, visit