|Date Posted||Nov 20, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are seeking a positive, self motivated individual who works well within a team. Must understand how to drive sales, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proven track record building new business and maintaining existing customer relationships.
• assisting lead sales team with selling and managing multiple brands within the Western Canada territory
• frequently traveling within the territory to grow the brands with current customers as well as find new business
• attending trade shows
• keeping an organized and visually enticing showroom space
• working as part of a sales team to maximize showroom fluidity
• working with customers in person as well as over the phone
• openly communicating with brand managers
• organizing customer lists
• cold calling potential customers
• flexibility with day to day tasks
• answering phone calls and managing emails
• some travel required
• previous history in sales a must
• strong selling and interpersonal skills
• well-founded organizational and communication skills
• ability to prioritize tasks
• proficient with technology
• ability to work as part of a close knit team
• a valid class 5 driver's license
If this sounds like this is the right place for you, please send in a resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you would be perfect for the position!
Please note, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.