|Date Posted||Apr 23, 2018|
If you are dynamic, well organized, responsible, imaginative, take initiative, love social media, have high-energy then we want to hear from you.
Here at the showroom, each day is something new. During the Sales season, you will be expected to wear many hats, thus giving you the ability to learn and gain valuable experience. From assisting Sales Representatives with sales and client meetings, to learning about new collections and brands, creating content for our social media platforms, as well as helping out on the back-end and behind the scenes. This position allows you the chance to learn more about the Fashion industry and your place within it.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Sales Representatives with Sales appointments.
- Writing up orders, dealing with clients.
- Learning how to showcase and present a collection.
- Assisting with Noir+ Studio social media platforms
- Receiving & inventory of incoming sample collections
- Pricing and preparation of order books
- Merchandising collections
- Sample Sale set up and tear down
- Administration: Invoicing & filing, inputting orders, managing appointment schedule
- Qualifying clients and preparation of trade shows.
We are looking for interns with the following qualifications:
- Proficient in Excel
- Detail Oriented
- Previous Experience in Sales/Administration Preferred
- Positive attitude, thinking outside the box and ability to multi-task are a must
We are looking for an intern with a strong work ethic who is passionate about pursuing a career in the fashion industry. If you feel that you possess the above qualities we would love to hear from you!