|Location||Vancouver/Lower Mainland, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 31, 2018|
Applicants can be current students or graduate students, and much of the work can be done from home. Ideal for students wishing to fulfill their work requirement hours!
Job Duties Include (and are not limited to):
• Pop up shop organization set up
• Photoshoot set up
• Packaging Orders
• Assist in collection launches
• Sitting in fit and fabric buy meetings
• Styling photoshoots
• Researching and forecasting trends
• Assist in creating look books for each
• Fabric buys
• Managing Inventory
• Updating the inventory manifest
• Manage social media accounts
• Working on marketing plan and strategy to
increase social media reach
Please review our company on our website (www.rimpysahota.com), Facebook, and Instagram and gain an understanding of the Rimpy Sahota brand and tell us why you would like to join our team (1 paragraph max), along with your resume. Please add your Instagram and Facebook username to application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please note that compensation is on a volunteer basis*