|Date Posted||Feb 15, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are diverseGroup, a Fashion Distribution Company located in Railtown Vancouver (overlooking the gorgeous Northshore mountains) and are looking for an organized go-getter to join our Customer Service Representative team.
You have a knack for:
• Being recognized as the person who is amazing with customers
• Prioritizing and getting a thrill out of juggling multiple tasks with tight deadlines
• Finding solutions to problems and sharing with others
You check off the boxes:
• A detail oriented mind – nothing gets by you!
• A critical thinker
• An ease with people, troubleshooting and building great rapport.
• 3+ years of experience in a Fashion and or Retail environment.
• Must be extremely organized and pay close attention to detail.
• High accuracy with numbers
• Experience in an office environment.
• An outstanding ability to work well with others as well self-manage on independent projects
• Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Proficiency with Google software
• A Passion for Fashion
• Tu parle français
More about the role:
• Contacting our customers all across North America regarding orders ready for shipping and tracking shipments as necessary
• Coordinating payment details and invoicing
• Handling customer returns and credits
• Communicating with warehouse staff to ensure that orders are shipped accordingly.
• Answering and fielding calls from customers and reps as necessary
• General office support and working with Brand Managers to input orders/styles
This position is permanent full-time. Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. With an immediate start date.
Starting Wage: $14.75
Please send a cover letter with why you would be a great fit for the role, along with your resume.
Thank you for your submission. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.