|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of social media, must be interested in writing and have strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Is currently in the process of completing schooling in one of the following fields: English/Writing, Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Marketing and PR, Media, Graphic Design or a related field are encouraged to apply.
• Strong writing/journalistic abilities
• Research skills
• Fact-checking experience
• Interest in children’s fashion trends and style
• Strong time management skills
As an editorial intern, you will be responsible for:
• Writing a range of fashion articles with a children’s fashion focus.
• Promoting your articles to our audience via social media.
• Contributing written content to the quarterly print issue.
You will learn valuable skills:
• Build journalism and writing experience
• Search Engine Optimization experience and learn how to optimize articles for SEO
• Build your portfolio by having your articles published and promoted to thousands of readers.
• Build social media marketing experience and learn how to optimize articles for social media network.
Possible additional opportunities: Travel with our team to NYC as we attend tradeshows and events, participate in editorials and photo-shoots, attend local events and Network.
Should be available to work 5 hours/week, with the flexibility to attend meetings, events or travel (if you so choose).
There are two positions available, (1) fashion-focused and (1) journalistic writing. Please indicate your preference when applying.
Please email your resume and writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster Child is a children’s fashion magazine and blog created for style savvy kids and their fashion conscious parents with an annual readership of over 2 Million. We aim to reinvent the way parents approach dressing their children while celebrating the uniqueness that makes every little one a Poster Child of great style.