|Date Posted||Dec 12, 2017|
• Assisting photoshoots
• Brain storming and creating social media content
• Assisting with community management
• Ecommerce customer service and fulfillment
• Researching trends and fashion articles
• Excellent computer skills
• Experience in Adobe Suite (Illustrator and In Design)
• Thorough knowledge of Social Media Outlets
• Blogging experience/knowledge
Assets (not a must):
• Video Editing/Filming
• Basic Coding
Intern must be reliable, accountable, and extremely dedicated to this position.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative and is looking to grow within our company. This internship is a great opportunity to gain first hand knowledge in the fashion industry and be apart of a fast paced fashion team by seeing the process from design to production .
Please note a commitment of 4 months is required for this position, and is for those in a fashion/marketing/creatives program looking for co-op hours . There is an opportunity for full-time employment at the end of the internship. Remuneration in the way of clothing allowance and a $400.00 and bonus at the end of the internship.
Please email your resume and a brief informal cover letter (about yourself and what makes you a great fit) to email@example.com or apply directly through style nine to five.