|Date Posted||Oct 18, 2017|
|Job Type||Part Time|
Agency One is seeking a part time (2-3 days a week with flexible hours) Ecommerce, data and inventory management support position.
Work remotely and onsite. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the candidate will support the back office and its retail e-com platforms and our wholesale division. The position will require you to work remotely and or working out of our warehouse in Etobicoke (walking distance from Kipling subway). You will be involved in fulfilling orders for both our wholesale and online channels and responding to the needs of online and wholesale customers. You must be proficient in ‘VISUAL 2000’ software program. Purchase Order receiving, sales order packing, product labelling, quality control checking, order processing, data entry, customer service and on time product delivery will be critical in ensuring that supply and demand are managed successfully. Your interpersonal skills will be well developed and outstanding organisational skills are a must. A background in logistics, administration, or order fulfilment will be highly favoured. You should be detail oriented and able to work on your own with little supervision.
• Assist in processing orders
• Ensure shipments are complete and accurate
• Maximize efficiency and productivity in the order fulfilment process from start to finish
• Assist with customer inquiries by phone and email
• Order and maintain shipping supplies
• Monitor inventory levels in order to maintain stock
• Online catalogue product management including wholesale and retail
• Data entry including style code creation, order entry and invoicing
• Exceptionally organized
• Ability to prioritize job responsibilities and possess a strong sense of urgency
• Able to work independently at a fast pace with little supervision
• Proactive, efficient and professional work ethic
• Has a positive attitude and passion for excellence
• Possesses high integrity and ethical standards
• High attention to detail and ability to follow directions is a must.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office--specifically Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of VISUAL 2000 wholesale software
• Working knowledge of e-com platforms specifically Shopify
This is a role for someone in a college program. Hours: 10am-4pm 2-3 days a week. Compensation is hourly.