|Location||Vancouver (Gastown), Canada|
|Date Posted||Dec 09, 2017|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are growing our team and are searching for a detail oriented, independent and enthusiastic individual!
Our studio is located in a a sunny heritage building in the heart of Gastown, Vancouver. We are an open concept studio + showroom + office with 6 employees. We wholesale to boutiques across Canada and internationally, and have an online store.
- Web order fulfillment
- Updating website with new products and maintaining inventory
- Customer service emails and phone calls
- Shipping and logistics
- Management of showroom samples
- Assisting with showroom appointments and in-studio shoppers.
- Basic photo editing + resizing in Photoshop, uploading images to the website
- Working with the designer and studio manager on various marketing projects
- Must have excellent communication skills- both written and verbal. Ideal candidate is highly personable with previous customer service experience, and A+ problem solving skills.
- Experience using Shopify an asset but not required.
- There are opportunities within the job for various social media marketing and content creation projects, so the ideal candidate has an interest in photography and marketing. You must be a self-starter, with initiative to come up with new ideas.
We're looking for someone who's excited and driven to grow the brand. You are business-minded and are very in-tune and up to date with trends in the current fashion + design landscape. You have an eye for design and what makes a photo or layout great. Ideas and strategies come easily to you have what it takes to execute them and get things done. Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.