|Location||Vancouver Area, Canada|
|Date Posted||May 02, 2019|
|Job Type||Full Time|
As a leading luxury retailer, we are currently looking for a District Manager to oversee our retail and business operations. A motivator of employees you will drive sales, coordinate with merchandising, manage inventory and expense control, oversee presentation standards, and possess a deep fashion sense. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
This position is wide in scope and involves overseeing multiple stores with the goal of safeguarding and augmenting the efficiency of the company’s operations and sales to facilitate long-term success.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Review and monitor store standards, working collaboratively with Store Managers and Associates to
implement new merchandising and store plans.
• Establish, and monitor sales goals, sales plans and performance to optimize profitability
• Build effective relationships with different departments including Buying, Merchandising, and working in
conjunction with the team regarding events calendar
• Recruitment, selection, development and coaching of store staff to foster a motivated and positive team
• Review team performance through consistent coaching and feedback
• Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and
• Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation (do they
• Oversee customer support processes ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
• Visit stores on a regular basis, coach, inspire and train to ensure operational and customer service
standards are Best-in-class
• Monitors inventory, and leads loss prevention
• Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
• Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
• Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting metrics and KPI’s
• Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
• Other duties as required
• 5 years of demonstrated and proven retail management experience preferably in luxury retail or
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Outstanding communication and people skills
• Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
• In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Familiarity with MS Office and various business software
• Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience
• A passion for fashion retail
We offer a comprehensive remuneration plan including salary, bonus and health plan.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing and established high end retailer. To be considered.