|Date Posted||Apr 17, 2018|
|Job Type||Part Time|
The collection is sold through retail partner accounts and LauraJayne.com; and featured editorially in top bridal media including Wedluxe, Elegant Wedding and Wedding Chicks.
Here’s where *you* come in: We’re looking for a strategic and savvy digital marketer / social media / content coordinator for several digital projects this season.
This 3 month contract is ideal for recent grads with a base of strategic digital marketing knowledge for product-based business who are itching to apply their skills in a real-world setting, or individuals with 2-5 years experience seeking a new short-term project.
In this role, you will contribute to several projects related to content curation, creation and presentation for the brand on our blog, website and social platforms.
Key success factors are keen understanding of digital strategy for ROI and related metrics paired with creativity and affinity with our target audience and aesthetic.
• Post-secondary education in digital marketing, ideally with an e-commerce fashion industry focus
• Tech-savvy, proficient in MS Office (particularly excel), Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, working knowledge of HTML
• Social media for business: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter
• Understanding of web traffic metrics- Google Analytics
• Social media metrics and tools
• Content creation- product styling, product photos, basic editing (not pro-photographer level, intermediate skills with a smartphone or digital camera)
• Excellent English writing and presentation skills
• High taste level for relevant content curation and working with existing assets (brand photoshoots, styled shoots) to present online in an appealing way
• E-commerce experience for product-based business an asset
• Video shooting and editing a definite plus
• Working knowledge of SEO, SEM, Adwords and social ads
• High energy, efficient and organized- you like to get things done
• Great interpersonal skills, flexible, can-do attitude
• Self-management and problem-solving; can complete projects to deadline with minimal supervision
• Results-oriented critical thinker with a drive for metrics-based success
• Reliable –this role is responsible for important, deadline-specific projects
• The perfect candidate will possess well-matched skills for on-brand, engaging content paired with strategy and know-how to ensure it gets eyeballs online!
3-month contract starts May 1. Regular schedule appr.12 hours/week; with more hours during first 2 weeks.
Candidates *must* be available to work on-site 1-2 days/week Tuesday-Friday, with 1 Saturday or Sunday/month.
Candidates must be available to start week of May 1.
Sound like you? Great! Let’s take the next step!
• Check out our brand & see if it resonates for you to create authentic, original content around and be a true ambassador for.
• Yes!? We'd like to hear from you. Marketing is about story-telling and connecting brand and customer. Write a letter connecting your personal brand and experience to ours; sharing why you believe you're a perfect fit and are excited about this role.
We’re a results-oriented company, so we are most interested in your specific achievements relevant to this role not how much time you spent doing what (we'll see that on your resume ;)
• Include an up-to-date resume.
• Include your schedule availability.
Thanks for your interest! Selected candidates will be contacted for next steps week of April 23.
Generic applications without cover letter are discarded.