|Date Posted||Dec 28, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Salary: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: (5243)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
lululemon athletica inc.
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
Design West coast function and European styling. Technical made beautiful. We design for him/her what he/she doesn't know he/she wants before they want it. Function is fashion.
We are changing the way people dress.
We are yoga. a day in the life of a Designer Gate -- Owns Initial Proto Owns designs and owns the execution of designs from concept to floor Design beautiful, functional product that solves sweaty athletic problems Supports the overall creative vision of the season.
Partners with Developer, Line Lead and Design Assistant through entire season process -- from initial hand off to final fitting Partners with Lead Designer to determine the colour up of each style and oversees the execution of each colour way and presents during colour week.
Supports the Lead Designer and vision team in conceptual research and the collaboration for the seasonal line vision
Travels onsite up to 4x per year to communicate to participate in proto reviews at our factories.
Be an expert in yoga and run, be connected to the athlete and to the floor Work on the lululemon floor in one of our stores once every two weeks.
The finer print required:
• Completion of a college degree or art school program in design or related field
• 3+ years of industry experience in technical garment design in global retail apparel brand
• Strong knowledge of garment construction, patterns and textiles required
• Posses' excellent skills in illustrator, excel, word, outlook and hand sketching.
• 3D modeling skills are a plus.
• Willingness to be in wonderment and to learn
• You create success and happiness in all aspects of your life
• You create space for others to be their best selves and achieve outstanding results
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
• You live our brand You are naturally curious and love to get out and meet new athletes
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.