|Date Posted||Jun 25, 2018|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Our strength is our people: At Slavin Raphael we are always focused on providing an exceptional service to customers we serve. That dedication has helped the company to remain Canada’s number-one Premier Fashion Agency in in the apparel and footwear industry. Our office and showrooms are located in the Yorkdale area of Toronto. We are proud of our close-knit people environment and are looking for an energetic individual who has the required skills to fill the position responsibilities and the attitude and personality to mesh with the other team members.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, Slavin Raphael Distribution, distributors for Tiger of Sweden and Ted Baker, London, the function of this position is to provide customers with quality service. As the Order Fulfillment Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring that all customer orders are received, logged, processed and shipped in a timely manner. Working with the Sales and Supply Chain teams, you will coordinate the flow of customer orders from receipt and confirmation, through order entry, tracking order status, document preparation and shipping to invoicing and communicating with customer regarding delivery tracking, as well as responding to all related internal and customer enquiries.
· Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers in a timely manner
· Builds and grows loyal customer relationships
· Responds to all inquiries, provides quotations and takes/manages orders
· Liaises with customers to provide information about stock, such as specifications, pricing, delivery dates and shipping info
· Conducts computer and physical stock check, ensuring accurate information is given to customers
· Liaises with the warehouse to expedite customer orders
· Resolves invoicing problems
· Checks the Credit Hold list to determine status of customer’s credit
· Communicate with outside Sales Representatives to provide information pertaining to customers, quotes, inventory, etc. Able to work proactively with the customer/sales representatives to grow sales by promoting the product offering
· Assist with preparation of new sales samples and launch of new season
· Assist with end of the season sample sale
· Performs other tasks as assigned by management
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
· Accountability and Dependability
· Decision Making and Judgment
· Planning and Organizing
· Problem Solving
· Results Focused
· Minimum 1-2 years of Customer Service experience in apparel/footwear
· Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team
· Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Inventory Management Software is a plus, not required
· Attention to details
· Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills
· Able to maintain filing systems, databases and basic record managements
· Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks to completion
· Experience in shipping and coordinating with the warehouse an asset
· French an asset
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to learn, grow and contribute in a stimulating, fast-paced environment. If you are ready for a dynamic career, we look forward to challenging you.
S+R would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
No telephone calls please.