|Location||North York, Canada|
|Date Posted||Dec 14, 2018|
|Job Type||Part Time|
Who are you?
You are someone that has:
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Can answer multiple emails quickly and effectively
• Can learn or have used Zendesk for customer chat.
• Can think on the fly, and come up with 2 solutions before just asking a manager for the answer.
• Proven software skills with a proficiency and an interest in Excel
• A detail-oriented mind with an aptitude for critical thinking
• Must understand how instagram works, and good at negotiation.
• An ease with people, troubleshooting and creating relationships
• At least 2 years of experience in customer service
• An outstanding ability to work well with others as a support team member as well as on independent projects.
• A knack for learning new software programs
• High school diploma is required; post-secondary education is an asset.
What will your new job be?
• Working out of Toronto, Office
• Providing a world-class guest experience (for e-commerce customers, retailers, influncers) via phones, email, and any future channels
• Resolving customer inquiries and concerns quickly and with a sense of urgency
• Supporting e-commerce customer experience through placing orders, setting up returns, and troubleshooting.
• Providing product education by communicating features, fabric properties, and function
• Multi-tasks and efficiently navigates through several programs and applications.
• Performing additional projects, duties, and assignments as required
• Learning and growing with a fun dynamic young team
• Speaking with Instagram Influncers and closing deals with them.
• Researching Fashion Influncers on Instagram
Pay - $16/Hour